Latest News at BLC
This Winter the temperatures keep rising at Bootle Leisure Centre as we work out in our brand new range of classes now running! Check out the latest class timetable - just click Class Timetable 2013.
£1 Swim Sessions
Learn to Paddle
Beginning November 21st, we are launching 'Learn to Paddle indoors'. From kayaking to canoeing, learn the basics and be ready for the big outdoors! Please click here for more information.
Swim and Creche
Working with the May Logan Centre's Creche, Bootle Leisure Centre are delighted to offer a swim with child-care (for 0-4 years).The swim and creche sessions are available every Friday morning, you will need to book your place at the creche.
Join us for the latest up and coming dance fitness program comprised of cardio respiratory endurance, muscular strength, and flexibility . BOKWA Fitness is energetic, exciting, exuberant and exhilarating, challenging and tailored for every type of individual to guide and assist with weight loss. A 1-hour class is now available at Bootle Leisure Centre every Thursday at 8.05pm. Starts 3rd May 2012.
Please note in the swimming pool, adults need to accompany children of a certain age and ability.
Whenever we have a party booked into the leisure pool, it may be that we will have to close parts of the swimming pool to ensure our party-goers maximise their time.
As such, we would like to advise our visitors the pool will be closed on the following dates and times:
- 22/11/13 Leisure Pool closed 6pm to 7pm
- 23/11/13 Leisure Pool closed 1.30pm to 2.30pm
- 24/11/13 Leisure Pool closed 1.30pm to 2.30pm
- 29/11/13 Leisure Pool closed 6pm to 7pm
- 30/11/13 Leisure Pool closed 10.30am to 11.30am
- 01/12/13 01 Main Pool closed 1.15pm - 2.30pm
- 07/12/13 Leisure Pool closed 1.30pm to 2.30pm
- 08/12/13 Main Pool closed 1.30pm to 2.30pm
- 15/12/13 Leisure Pool closed 1.30pm to 2.30pm